Try this pizza on for size. It’s sports a unique
flavor that will take you by surprise. It’s also
very easy to pull together.
Hot ‘n Sweet Pizza Recipe
* 1 (10-ounce size) round pre-baked thin crust Italian bread shell
* 1 can (8-ounce size) pizza sauce
* 1 can (8-ounce size) can pineapple tidbits in juice, well-drained
* 1 package (6-ounce size) Canadian bacon slices, quartered
* 2 tablespoons seeded jalapeño chiles (or to taste)
* 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. Place bread shell on large ungreased baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over shell; top with all remaining ingredients.