Spring is here and from time to time you may want to create a quick pizza that’s easy to make and also delicious. Here’s the answer. Using one of my favorite breads, French bread, we’re going to show you how to create a quick and easy pizza that all will love.
Give it a shot!
French Bread Pizza Recipe
* 1/2 pound sausage, browned & drained
* 1/2 pound sliced pepperoni
* 1 loaf French bread
* 30 ounces jar spaghetti or pizza sauce
* Sliced black olives
* Sliced fresh mushrooms
* 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
* Optional Toppings: Candied bacon, green peppers, onion, ground beef
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Place on cookie sheets. Cover bread
with the sauce all the way to the edges. Top with sausage and
pepperoni; then with whatever toppings are desired, ending with
the shredded cheese. Bake the bread pizzas 20 minutes at 350
degrees. Cut into pieces. To freeze, wrap unbaked pizza tightly
in foil. Then freeze. Unwrap and thaw the pizzas before baking.
Once baked cut into manageable slices and serve. Everyone will love this creation at your next outdoor get together.
- Christmas cookies?
- Lemonade Diet Ingredients – the right recipe for better results
- What is the real Italian pizza dough recipe? | Angola Xyami – Best …
- How do you remove a green pepper smell from your coffee maker …
- Food Lion – Kraft Shredded Cheese – $.42 Each « Mom Stays Home With Me