You’ll like this quick pizza recipe! Great unique crust with a savory flare… you may even want to add your own touch to the toppings.
* 1 cup flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or oregano
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 2 eggs
* 2/3 cup milk
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage
* 1 cup pepperoni
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 cup pizza sauce
* 8 ounces tomato sauce mixed with oregano and pepper
* 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
* 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms
In medium skillet brown ground meat, seasoning to taste.
(No need to brown pepperoni). Drain well, set aside.
Lightly grease and dust 12 or 14 inch pizza pan or 10X15 jelly roll pan with flour
or corn meal. Prepare batter by mixing to flour, salt, Italian seasoning, pepper,
eggs and milk in a small mixing bowl. Pour batter in pan, tilting pan so batter
Arrange topping of meat and onions over batter. Bake on bottom
rack in 425 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until pizza is deep golden brown.
Remove from oven; drizzle with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Top with
mushrooms or other toppings.
Return to oven for 10-15 minutes til cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
- Simple Quiche | Simple Recipe Ideas
- What is the real Italian pizza dough recipe? | Angola Xyami – Best …
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch Pizza Pan
- Calories in Sargento Shredded Mozzarella – Whole Milk
- Johnsonville Sausage Coupons | Easy Savings with Johnsonville …